Burlexe Graphic Unisex Tshirt
The Burlexe T Shirt features a unique design inspired by the burlesque for every showgirl or showboy who wishes they could have a bit of showbusiness glamour in their everyday life. Well, now you can – and with pasties too!
The tee was conceived by Burlexe Artistic Director, Howard Wilmot and designed by Damion LeCappelain.
Since 2010, Burlexe has been a pioneering brand inspired by burlesque stars, vintage icons and showgirls – and occasionally showboys! Our shows are inspired by the lives of the women who created burlesque; both contemporary performers and the legends that paved the way while online we cover the art, beauty and fashion of the art form.
This Tshirt is made from 100% cotton, is WRAP certified, REACH compliant and Fair Labor Association accredited. They are printed in UK using Oeka-Tex and GOTS certified water-based inks.
Each sale allows us to contribute towards a life-changing Buy1 Give1 project. We are currently helping to build a house for a disadvantaged family in the Philippineswww.b1g1.com
Burlexe helps women feel amazing through uplifting shows, tutorials and products both in the real and digital worlds which help them to find or recover their fabulous inner selves.
Burlexe is a very modern entertainment brand inspired by the rich heritage of burlesque and the stories of the pioneering women and showgirls who shaped the art form.
Burlexe is the brainchild of artistic director and digital marketing strategist, Howard Wilmot. He launched the brand in 2011, with a series of sell-out experiential shows in Soho’s (now defunct) Shadow Lounge – these spun off into Boylexe and This Is Burlexe where he worked with the UK’s best cabaret and burlesque performers as well as mainstream r’n’b stars like Kele le Roc.
Burlexe has subsequently run 100+ sell-out shows of Burlexe, Boylexe and combination show This Is Burlexe, achieving rave reviews.
- ‘Refreshingly relaxed format… an intriguing avenue for burlesque’ – The Stage
- ‘One of the most innovative and unique burlesque shows, this is a top quality event. You’d be mad to miss it quite frankly’ – Burlesque Bible
- ‘The emphasis is on storytelling and tease! I would give this show ten out of ten. You will be entertained’ – via Trip Advisor
- ‘The stories of these bold women are as entertaining to hear as they are enticing to behold’ – Erotic Review
- ‘Those peeps over @Burlexe have done it again! BRILLIANT’ – The High Tease Cast
- ‘An enjoyable evening of various theatrical disciplines that caters to a wide audience… this show provides a great springboard from which to start the weekend’ – West End Wilma
- ‘Boylexe brings sex to the city with hot bodies and heartfelt stories’ – This Is Cabaret
- ‘An all-male burlesque show? Yes, please’ – Gay Times
- ‘The best night of sexy, sultry and sensational showmen’ – Theatre & Performance
Find out more at: www.burlexe.com